Monday, August 12, 2013

I have a crush on a girl at the gym

One time, there was this attractive girl who came up to me. Story time:

I was doing my barbell rows and she asked if I was almost done with it. I told her yes and she said, "Okay well let me know when you're done. I don't want anybody taking it from you *smiles*."

After I finished, I looked around and she was nowhere in sight. Not wanting to wait for her, I reracked the barbell row and went to my next workout. I pass by her and she's heading back to the rack to get it.

The next time I went to the gym, I went to the area where I usually do overhead presses and barbell rows and I see the same girl there. She's using the bar that I want. Knowing that the ice was broken, I come up to her and asked when she was done with the bar. The girl says I can work in with her. This was where I became an idiot and got awkward.

I do my overhead presses/barbell rows but in between sets, I set the bar in front of me and avoid talking to her. In fact, I even turn my head away and stare at the TV because I was shy.

After I completed my workout, I told her that I was done and she said she was too. When I offered to rerack the bar for her, she was like, "It's fine, I can do it myself." I immediately walked away and that was the last time I talked to her.

I still see her around but I try to avoid eye contact. She probably thinks I'm a creep now.

For visual reference, she reminds me of Alison Carrol, who was a Lara Croft model for several years.


No comments:

Post a Comment