Monday, June 18, 2012

Is this really the first blog entry?

It's been almost a year since I last touched this blog. 6/20/2011 to be exact. I just checked. Xanga used to be the place where I would blog about stuff but I think it's time to move on. This seems like a good place to settle for now.

So summer has arrived. Spring semester for PCC ended a few days ago and now I can finally relax. During the spring, I was working on a short film titled, "Young Ones." It is by far the toughest project I've been involved in but seeing the end result was also the most satisfying. After all the crap we had to go through making that movie, I was so relieved that it turned out great at the end. Being a producer is fucking hard. I doubt I wanna do it again anytime soon.

As for the upcoming few months, here's the plan:

1) Get in shape
- My goal is to look like Ryan Gosling from Drive/Crazy Stupid Love for Anime Expo.

- After July, get into even better shape for Tough Mudder in September and possibly a Zombie Run in October.















2) Anime Expo
- Planning to dress up as the Driver in Drive.
I already have the jacket, the pants, and shirt. All that's left is the shoes and gloves. Still trying to get into Ryan Gosling shape.
















3) Make a movie
- I have a few ideas in mind. Some of them are:
  • A short zombie movie about a small group of survivors fending off the undead.
  • A series of shorts about a man who's on the quest to find a copy of "Rumble Fish" on DVD.
  • A live action adaptation of the "Clown Statue" creepypasta
  • A stopmotion/hand drawn project involving street racers
On these various projects, I would like to collaborate with the fellow classmates that I met in the PCC film program.

4) Find a summer job
- Round 1?

5) Continue bowling at Round 1 USA
- They're currently holding a tournament and I'm in the top 5 leaderboards. Pics in the future. It's a super cool hobby and I enjoy it. Getting better every time I bowl there.

That's about it so far. I'm gonna try to visit this blog and pump out some more entries on a daily basis. I hope there's somebody out there that's reading this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment