Friday, August 16, 2013

Ranking the movies of 2013 that I've seen - END OF SUMMER EDITION

My ranking for the movies of 2013 that I've seen so far:

1. Mud
2. Before Midnight
3. The Place Beyond The Pines
4. The Conjuring
5. Fast and Furious 6
6. Pacific Rim
7. This Is The End
8. Only God Forgives
9. World War Z
10. Man of Steel
11. Much Ado About Nothing
12. G.I. Joe: Retaliation
13. Iron Man 3
14. Kick-Ass 2
15. Evil Dead
16. Trance
17. The Purge
18. V/H/S/2
19. Spring Breakers
20. Elysium
21. Maniac
22. Man of Tai Chi
23. Gangster Squad

Other movies that I missed but want to watch include:
- The Hunt
- Fruitville Station
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- The Wolverine
- Side Effects
- Pain and Gain

Upcoming movies that I'm looking forward to:
- You"re Next
- Insidious 2
- The World's End
- Riddick
- Prisoners
- Getaway
- Rush
- Don Jon
- Gravity

I'll post the next update of the rankings at around October.

No comments:

Post a Comment