Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Amoeba Music Purchases - 8/5/12

Went to Amoeba Music last Sunday a few hours before I had a concert to go to (which was in the area). I returned Catfish on Blu-Ray (not worth buying) and bought the following:

- When Harry Met Sally... DVD
- Insidious soundtrack
- Lost In Translation DVD

On my Twitter, I follow an actress named Rachel Nichols. You may know her from such films in GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra, P2, The Amityville Horror, and the most recent Conan The Barbarian.

I tweeted to her:
" If you were stuck on a desert island, what three DVDs would be in your possession?"

She replied with:
" WHEN HARRY MET SALLY, BRIDESMAIDS and SILENCE OF THE LAMBS."

I've seen Bridesmaids and I own Silence of the Lambs on DVD (which I haven't seen yet) so I kept When Harry Met Sally in the back of my mind whenever I went out to buy movies.

Maybe I'm just yearning for a relationship and that's why I bought those two movies. The Insidious soundtrack was something I found while I was in the Soundtracks section. Scary movie by the way. One of the very few times when I had to sleep with the lights on.

No comments:

Post a Comment