Friday, March 22, 2013

Dressing up as Spider-Man this summer


I'm planning to cosplay as Spider-Man this summer at Anime Expo (and maybe at a Comic Con).

Here's some pics:




I have to glue all that webbing (there's a ton) and the Spider logos onto the actual suit. It's still far from being finished.

Also, the reason why I didn't wear the mask is because it's not comfortable. I can barely see out of it since it wraps very tightly around my head. I'm gonna have to buy some sort of fiber glass mask and put it underneath so I have breathing room.

Luckily I already have some sort of physique prior to getting the suit so working out is crossed off the list. I just need to lose some stomach fat and I should look alright walking around in a skintight suit. Of course, I could always flex the abs but doing that for the whole day is taxing. A skinny/chubby Spider-Man is an unhappy Spider-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment